Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya job

Yup ... Im still here ~
Still Online-ing ...
packing my luggage for going home ...
I Will go to Sungai Siput later, 7.30am ... a workshop for performance on 3/10 ...
Yeah ~ Hari Raya ...Nah~ i still going to workshop ...
The performance ... i started to feel bored of it ...
It is not because the melody is boring ... It is because the teamwork ...
I cant feel any good feeling of it right now ... maybe can say that i cant find out The Previous Feeling yet... the feel like the moment of my secondary school choir team members practising together ... Chitchat together ... learning together.... Yeah ~ Thats what i want ...
But ..................

I expected the workshop is like a choir camp ... I hope i can know more friends at there as well ..even it is one day ... Hope they are friendly ...

After the workshop , i will straight Balik my Kampung ... SELAMAT HARI RAYA YA !

OK ! Night & Morning everyone ~
See ya ...

Ciao !

( Moody Moody Moody still besides you ? Take a deep breath & Relax. )

No comments: