Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's my life. It's social life.

Why we need Public Relations agent?
.
Yes. It is because they are good enough in this field.
.
Some people Don't like to social with others.
.
But, some different.
.
Some people like to live in his/her circle.
.
But, some different.
.
It tells us we are not to be a person out of the social circle.
.
Everyone need to talk
.
Everyone need to social
.
No. Although you're poor on it
.
But
.
You should learn it too.
.
It just like when i was a baby and try to walk,eat and drink.
.
Everything is new to everyone
.
If you never try it.
.
Who knows, you may better than everyone.
.
Yes. This is what I'M trying to tell myself
.
try to communicate with everyone around me
.
Although i feel his/her personality a lil weird
.
Just don't be live in your life circle.
.
We should jump out and meet others.
.
It's my life. It's social life.


1 comment:

Chris said...

Yeah, we shud meet more ppl n socialize with others.