Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, August 13, 2010

Weekend Rock!

Yeah!
7.25am now ...
sitting here and blogging...
not pack my stuff yet...
9am will start my journey to ipoh rock!
and
saturday...
KAKTAU one day trip...
LoL!
.
.
This is my first time going somewhere to fishery village
where far far away from my hometown...
I expected there have many fishes and many nice village view..
so that i can have some nice pic over there...( no camera, no worry...
hp charging now.. XD)
.
.
Yes! i expected more at KAKTAU...
I expected having a sumptuous seafood dinner at there..
.
I expected riding a motorbike and travel around at there..
.
I expected wearing short pants, sunglass and walk around the bridge..
.
There are so many many expectation that i wish...
.
.
anyway, my first time having a trip with my clique ..
LoL
quite exciting now..
and
gonna to pack my things
and
prepare myself to there...
.
.
3 days 2 nights ipoh and KaKTaU...
.
a simple wear
and
a simple slipper
to walk around.
.
.
Well...
i need to leave
and
preparing my stuff now...
.
.
Morning
CIAO !!

No comments: