Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My First Time.

Well....this is my first time learning illustrator & photoshop formally.
&
this is what i did ....
It aint a good job..
But
I tried. :) Right?
^^
Timeless.

eagle......
with the effect.....and lighting adjustments...
combine with various element..
Yeah.......all in new!

I Love the theme...
" HotDog On The Way."
I created the theme...
"No Wonderland Anymore."
" The Art."
I Love it the most....I like the feeling...
.
.
Well..... tired for several days and weeks...
I consider as finished rushing for assignments ...
but still one or two assignments need to submit with.
Yeah....Finished my assignments
& gonna get ready for my final ....
Tough life gonna to start soon ....
.
.
By the way...i watched "INCEPTION" this movie..
I Love the storyline..
but makes me confused sometimes...
anyway...
It is a GREAT movie and creative...
Its worth to watch.......
.
.
Ciao !