Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, October 11, 2010

CLIQUE with my hair.

 Yes, I went to this hair salon with Sue & Chung.
.
I Like the environment inside.
.
They using black and white to be the theme.
.
Classic But not out of date.
.
Clique Hair Salon.
.
.
Besides that, they are a private room for bride / any "big" people.
.
.
 Ar..Ha ! This is me..
.
short hair . Like it .
.
not a ahbeng's hairstyle , not lala.
.
RM25nett , worth right?
.
the stylist who are interior designer before.
.
He had cooperate with some celebrities.
.
Now, He switched to hairdressing from his business.
.
spent 8 years learning The Ropes from top salons in KL.
.
Professional yet Reasonable price.
.
Deserve & commendable . 
.
"wink"
 .
Here it is ! click it and check this out!
.

5 comments:

×ocean× said...

dude,welcome to the shop of my bro's fren.who cut your hair?guy /gal?Boonzy Boon?
anyway,they are awesome!

Allensecret said...

really? the guy cut my hair..
damn pro ~ :D

×ocean× said...

is it with a big specs wan?

Allensecret said...

yeah..right!

×ocean× said...

he is is Boonzy Boon.^^