Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, October 7, 2010

New chapter.

My sister married since last year.
.
10 years, She paktor with my brother -in-law .
.
so lovely ..:D
.
Finally, married!
Memorable pic.
Wedding dinner. there is many cousins and friends attended.
.
and it was very jollification !
half year ago, my sister pregnant.
congratz.
.
after 9 months, a new family member
.
Born!
.
shyn yu- my niece.
.
she likes to cry when she wants something.
.
Naughty baby girl.
.
btw, my parents love her so much.
.
do this and that for her everyday.
.
sooo lovely baby girl.
.
newborn baby is here.
.
my cutey niece !

Shyn is here. say hi to the world.

2 comments:

Jessyca said...

Your newborn baby niece has a lot of Hair!!

Celine Chin said...

Hahaha...thanks to this uncle for loading my bb's picture.
she is really really naughty.Hopefully after my confinement, she will be kwai kwai and listen to mummy.