Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, October 18, 2010

So Mad Design Week 2

Yeah...
my friends and me went to So Mad DesignWeek..
at Mantin..
.
First of all, when i just arrived the place..
i thought like it is freaking desolate and uninhabited...
.
we went there by KTM - ETS !
the latest train..
the train is much more better than KTM..
.
It is so punctual
&
It is very clean and new.
.
Back to Mantin.
.
We arrived to a Legenda University...
.
The environment is really peaceful till so difficult to find a supermarket.
.
pity students.
.
their students mostly oversea ~
.
As i know, the education fees not cheap too!
.
So, the workshop is organized in this uni..
.
and this is my hostel.
.
hostel view. luckily got air-con in my room .
.
and personal toilet !
.
the bad thing is WE NEED TO WALK UP TO 4th floor~
.


 .
This is the view from the school.
.
The same thing..
.
Walk to the class ! no elevator at all..

The sky view...gonna to rain ~
 the next morning......junkee and me! 
 .
no idea at all..
.
What is it?
 A Tree...
 Yes..This is what i captured.
 the corridor...
 my project ....
 Rubbish all the way....just captured.
.
Process of my project..
.
actually what we did is using a DSLR to capture every movement
of the box... and then animate it by using apple com..
.
 other group~~~
 This is my group member...he is taking photo..
 Mad expression~
 Trying ...
 others group again~~
 ready to go~

 my group members...
 So Mad paper bag..
 My Bag , My Stuff..
 Sony DSLR to use!
 Lau and Yennie...
 cool position.....haha
 Idea ......
 Paper Box...
................simple " Mad Box"....
.
using pencil to draw and colour....
.
Two days to learn the animation..
.
Like the lecturers and senior there..
.
They are crazy!!
.
Rock with them !
.
Stay Tuned ..
.
Seremban port dickson will be the next..

No comments: