Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bali Mari.

Yes... Im here again...
.
Im so happy and feel excited
Why? haha..Because this is my first time to far away from Malaysia.
Yeah! and this is my first time to sit in plane .LoL
Yeah ! I know it might be joke for others,because 
they used to it.
But it is my first time within this 20 years.
.
I didnt get my parents permission and i go silently..
So, PLEASE Don't mention this trip infront of my parents and 
My Cousin.
otherwise, I Will Die! 
.
.
.
Yes! I Love Bali.
.
Bali , i mari.....
.
we're Flying ...!
4 person who are Me,Sue,Veeiean and her hubby..
                                      
started to fly, captured pic and sleep...
but...........the seat is quite narrow..
cant sleep properly..so consider as Take A Nap.
 veeiean and chee eng( my previous Dai Gor in school!)
.
 Stay Tuned. 4 days 3 nights trip in Bali.
quite fun but rush!
not enough time to play, to shop , to eat, to walk.
.
more pic will upload soon.

No comments: