Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Year 2 Semester 1

Hi bloggers..
.
My new sem has been started..
.
Nothing special and nothing changed.
.
still remain the same.
.
Silent doesnt mean i don't care.
.
What i always mentioned..
Friendship is very important for me.
.
quite excited because i can meet new friends in the class
somemore,
my housemate and my girl same classes with me.
.
So, i will appreciate everything, even the time with them.
.
Why?
Because of their internship.
.
They will have their internship next semester.
Three months..its a lonely time for me.
.
very tough but i have to go.
.
Luckily my girl is willing to borrow her car for me.

.
otherwise
I dont know how i go to school.
.
I hope everythinig gonna be alright 
and
nomore clique or discriminate.
.
Bad feeling for me.
.
Step, to step now.
.
Nothing to do with it.
.
& I used to it.
.
Nomore fairytale or Cinderella in Uni life.
.
Everyone will trying to protect themselves.
.
But i strongly believe that Friendship is always there.
.
Appreciate or not? Its just depends on you .
.
You decide your friendship and your way.
.
In Uni life, we should know how to respect
and
know how to cooperate with others.
.
It is a basic public manners.
.
That's it i can write.
.
Good luck and All the best.
.
What i always remember,
Too realistic can spoil a friendship.
.
Bye! Enjoying my week one.Honeymoon week.

No comments: