Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, January 27, 2011

1 year ago.

.
.
The second week for this new sem..
.
I started to worry bout my subjects...
.
6 subjects but all is quite heavy !
.
I worry that i cant handle it well
.
god Bless...
.
Yeah! this pic took last year..
.
I went to Genting last year Jan.
.
with my buddies..quite miss the moments.
.
Dont know whether got next vacation for us or not.
.
wish to...
.
One year ago , i went to Genting with them.
.
Happy and funny trip ! It aint a very high cost trip.
.
It was a budget trip..but we were happy in that time.
.
More pic will upload soon! :D

2 comments:

Jessyca said...

SOmetimes a happy trip is depends on who you going with, costly or where doesn't matter 1 :)

Anonymous said...

If you put your mind into those 6 subjects and pour passion into them you can surely do well!

-.^