Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Updated ; Burlesque

 .
Yeap ! 
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone ..
Ha! it aint a short celebration...
it takes a week to go..
Haha! you can get more time to get more angpau...
my 2011 Chinese new year as usual..
every year will be....
same program
same time
same people
same venue
.
it became a culture for my family and me..
.
Ha! I have no time to update my blog soon..
a mountain of assignments are waiting for me..
but i wont neglect it, guys..
i will try my best to upload bout my 
2010Genting trip pics
Bali trip pics
2011 Chinese new year pics..
.
up to 100 pics to share with.
.
.
By the way, i watched a very amazing movie just now..
.
Oh my GOSH ! it is fabulous..
all the actors and actress did a Great job in this movie.
.
Haha! i watched it at home..
but for sure you are not regret to watch it in cinema..
.
BURLESQUE
.
Cher, Christina, Alan Cumming, Eric Dane, Cam Gigandet, Julianne Hough and so on...
.
starting to love Christina Aguilera..
.
she is so 
Sexy and Rock!
 .
 .
the last but not least,
.
Girls Aloud crew...
they did a very sexy performance in this movie too !!

.
Worth to watch it,
Rock it!
.
Burlesque.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been eager to see that movie! I better get on that! =)

Wish you the best of studying and have fun expanding your brain! >.< hehe

Allensecret said...

haha...yeah! you should to watch it! it is damn nice!!