Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

High heel without heel.

Yes !!! What i will post all about the high heel.
.
As we know, a high heel for a girl is just like a husband.
.
They love to wear high heel to elevate their confidence.
.
Yeah ! It got some design in the heel part..
can be like bulb, screw, or anything that you guys can imagine..
.
After that, Lady gaga brings out a new high heel style/concept..
.
It is a high heel with ballet shoes..
.
YeaH ! what can say is CREATIVE !
.
It is awesome for some top models or celebrities.
.
But not for me. haha!
.
Cant imagine how to wear it...

 Ok ! This is another new style of wearing high heel ..
.
Yes~~~ 
.
A very HIGH heel .....
.
Not heavy?

 the most funny part here !!!
.
Do you know the latest high heel style..?
.
YES!!!!!
.
A high heel without a heel !!
.
OMFG !! I totally cant imagine how can be stable..!
.
Can they walk around?
.
How ?
.
But it is appearing in the market now.
.
Lady Gaga is the role model for this high heel.
.
OMG !! How to stable?
.
It is creative but it aint classic.
.
I prefer a very original classic high heel than this.
.
maybe im a noob for creativity .
.
maybe they think that it is very unique.
.
But it lost the originality of high heel concept.
.
sorry to say that I dont like this concept.
.
Just to share this with you guys~
.
anyway, enjoy with high heel style.

.

.
.
.
.
.
YES !! Before i end this post ..
.
I would like to share my photoshoot pics with you all !!
.
Yeah! it aint a good photo compare with the pro model.
.
I lack of muscles, body shape and the skills to photoshoot.
.
But i tried my best to pose & my sweety photographer to snap too.
.
any comments, kindly to post here :) glad to receive any comments.
.
Pratice for Learning.
 Haha! In this photoshoot section,
Photographer make up a dirty face for me.
LoL! 
.
I wanna a dirty emo classic feel.
.
Yeah! It is quite difficult to pose and 
the facial expression to show out.
.
the theme will be
" Dirty Black & White"
.

I Like this photo the most..
.
Haha! more pic to upload soon...
.
kinda busy for assignments recently...
.
Good night.
4.04am The End.

For this photoshoot,
I might take it to be my future model portfolio..
.
Haha! maybe it is funny for others.
.
But It is a little teenage dream for me.
.
I hope i can be a lil model .
I dont want to be popular,
I dont want to be famous,
I just want my dreams come true.
.
God bless All the BEST!

No comments: