Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day To her.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone..
Yeah... maybe it ain't a special day to single...
Maybe it is a special day to a couple too..
.
I heard from my friend..
They said that Valentine's day is just another business day for florist..
.
Hah! For me...
Valentine's day is a sweet day with my girl.
.
11 February & 14 February 
a day which very memorable for me..
But this year
Due to some reason, i couldn't buy a gift for her
sad and guilty..
.
But i promised her i will buy a present for her..
.
This year,
Because we are busying for our assignments..
So, we celebrated with a diner 2 days before the valentine's day..
.
Feel
So Happy 
& Glad To Have
You.
.
2 years, we 've been together.
Feel so love in you.
.
You always light up my life when im down..
You always encourage me when im lost...
You love me more than yourself.
All those lonely times,
I guess i never told you
Im so happy that you're mine.
.
Happy ♥♥ Year Anniversary with you..
&
Happy Valentine's Day
.
wamma to say that

 I You.

Nobody said that heart shape must be in red colour.
Nobody said that Valentine's day must buy her roses.
Nobody said that you must buy her a expensive gift.
.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

No comments: