Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

McD - i'm lovin' my Breakfast !

Yup ! Yup ! Yup !
.
neglected my blog for several weeks already..
.
iKnow.
.
Started to busy for my assignments since few weeks ago..
.
all is theoretical works..
.
my poor field.
.
Promise will update frequently later .
.
Have to busy and rush for my " Ass" !
.
Just like now, i have to prepare the presentation .
.
need to memorize all the theory terms and think how to answer the questions
if the students asked.
.
Comm Theories presentation is just like a war.
.
Because the lecturer will asking you for so many questions.
.
So, we have to wear many of "body armor"!
.
Protect the bullets and throw back the grenade.
.
Haha!
.
McD later....with Sue..
 .
Know what!
.
check this out!
.
Everyone go for McD at 4am sharp for one purpose!
.
.
Check this out!
.
you will be amazed!


.
Ciao Ciao Ciao !
.
Good morning and have a nice day !
.
I'M Lovin' It! 

No comments: