Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Songs to share.

Im Back after few days.
.
rushing for my 
CRM presentation.
CRM stands for Communication Research Methods)
.
Done finally.
.
Lecturer said that my presentation not bad,
so its a good comments for me. cheers!
.
Nothing to comment tonight.
Nothing to murmur tonight.
Nothing to angry tonight.
Satisfied for all this day.
.
will redecorate for my room tomorrow.
my bro moved out and i got more spaces 
to decorate for my closet area & working area
but my pity bed remain the same, SMALL!
.
my room aint big but not so small.
enough for me to survive.
Satisfied!
.
Seriously i got so many pic wanna to share with..
But it is kinda many!
Lazy to upload and wait.
Uh! I hate to wait.
the moment for waiting is just like hell~
But still will upload....promise.
.
Ok ! Nothing to share tonight seriously..
.
Just some few songs to share with you guys..
random..haha but i like this few version.
.
Check this out!
.

DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love ( Jeff Hendrick & Connie Lopez version) Nice!



Love The Way You Lie ( Tyler Ward Acoustic Cover) Eppic & Megan & Tyler Great!



Firework ( Tyler Ward & Matt Cardle version ) Nice!



Just A Dream ( Jason Chen & Joseph Vincent version) Cool !


Come Back ( Lil Crazed version) it was a contest if not mistaken.Nice!

.
.
Yeah!
Nice Songs i can say.
.
Their version Their Style.
.
Good Night.
.
Enjoy~

No comments: