Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, March 3, 2011

To my beloved faker.

YOU make me feel disappointed on you. This is not the way to do business.
YOU need us because this is the way you can save cost on every field of advertising and promotion.
WE are not stupid as you think. We have the knowledge and the rights.
Dont try to cheat / lie on us. What YOU promised us but i didnt get it now.
I feel so frustrated and angry right now. What you want to remedy us, it's fine.
I need a Fair and Square game. We are not charity or fundraising society.
We are not a stupid kid or puppet to you. We are so busy too !
If YOU cant give a very good reply or answer for us. Fine!
What i can say is , YOU make us feel disappointed to your business management
and the strategy. YOU break down your reputation and planning.
We do for nothing because of your previous stupid promises.
Nothing can get back my confidence and expectation to YOU.
For now onwards, I need all in BLACK AND WHITE.
Let me tell you something, no free lunch in this world. 


Zero promises to me & Zero hope from you.
(only the faker know what i mean.) Condemnation.

No comments: