Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Holiday eve

.
Hello everyone.......I am back again...
officially to announced that I finished my exam..
will having my "HOLIDAY EVE"~ heard before?
No? never mind~ learn it....wakakaka
been struggling for last three weeks and what I want
It is very easy! 
I wanna all the paper get pass and pull back my CGPA~
who wants to get "Second lower"? No one i bet !
admitted that I am not a person in good memorize...
This time i've really try my BEST to do what i really need to be done..
From the first day of the exam until now.....
I felt so tension and nervous about the questions and what i read.
I worried I dont understand whats the questions asking for
and forgot the terms that i memorized..
yeah! It is a serious case and I did in the last two papers~
OMFG! Wonder what is the problem~
Urrghh! Whatever~
just waiting for the judgement right now...
God bless...
.
Today is Thursday !
Then tomorrow will be Friday right?
For sure! damn it~
yeah! Tomorrow will be starting my journey to Penang
with Sheejan and Yeevon~
I've won the Arthur's Day 4 exclusive passes but I gave it to my sister..
Have Fun, enjoy the night~
.
Yeah!
I've been there for quite several times...
Tell you something~ 
The same place with different people will having different excitement and different feeling~
got it? 
I like Penang as well... One thing that makes me like it is because the culture of the place..
You really cant found it in other state....Just in Penang...
and i like Beach too! as i mentioned before...
.
hahaha~ Sheejan will bring us to some special and classic restaurants / cafe to experience it..
& bring us to try the local foods! nah! not the common foods as we knew like Laksa, Cha Kuey Tiao~
The foods i mean are like famous cendol, kuih-muih and others little little foods...
Penang Otak-Otak....heard before? Yeah! I like it so much and will go and try it as many as i wish!
3 days 2 nights in Penang...for sure will capture many many pictures~
.
Lastly, share a song with you guys....
I like this song as well~ hope you guys will like it too~
Have a nice day...
No I.D by Frankmusik & Colette Carr

Stay Tuned.


No comments: