Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mid-Autumn 2011

first of all...
I wanna to wish everyone here 
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival..
Yup! this is a festival that Chinese always celebrate in every year..
This festival has a very long story...some kind of legend..
So, thats why we are having this festival in our calender.
The moon of tonight is just beautiful and nice...
BUT... I cant see kids to play their lantern and celebrate...
Gosh! What is happening now?
wonder why the kids nowadays they do not like to 
playing lantern and candle in mid-autumn festival...
and i just play alone outside of my house...
So, i captured alot of pictures after i light up the lantern and the candles..
 No doubt! This is a battery lantern..
It is still classic and nice..
If not mistaken, my mom bought it since i was a kid!
Still can function.....Cool!

 .
Yes! my old old lantern...
Every year I am sure will keep the lantern nicely after i play..
because it is still look nice without any spoil..

 Seriously, I didnt go and buy a new lantern for 4 years d!
All i play is my previous one~!
 .
So called dragon ball!
hahaha...
this is the one i bought when i was a kid!

 .
I like this pic the most!
It is really nice shot!
hahahaha...
Dont you think so?
 .
Besides that, i play candles too!
I keep light up the candles and just make my mom's little garden looks
brighter and lifelike!
hahahaha..
Lifelike?! Yes...I wanna to make so lifelike~



 .
hahaha...it seem like i had a christmas eve!
everywhere with a warmth light....
moreover, i like this picture as well!
 .
Yea! This is my little princess's lantern..
The Angry Bird lantern.....
So big!
 .
 .
Another failure pic~ anyway, just upload to my lil blog and share it~
 .
Yup! Its praying time..
my parents make it as simple as possible...
In this year, we just praying with mooncakes and...
 .
Im not sure what is this...?
 the shape is some kind like a cow head and the right one is like a sweet potato..
 and
fruits~
 .
yeah! simple right?!
.
 .
what can i say? The mooncake festival night is just a lonely night
for me to play lantern and candles alone...
I play is not because of childish, It is because of the childhood memory...
I miss the time when i play all those things with my brother and 
we sure will having masak-masak in the end...
But no masak-masak anymore.....
I really hope this festival can continue to celebrate with my family
and every kids do not lost of this festival culture..
just dont be shy to take a lantern and walk around...
Haha! I did it last two years...not with my brother but with my friends..
Im still remember the moment...yea~ It was nice and my first time...
What you need to do right now? 
just wait for the next year coming ~

.
The last but not least,
Happy Chinese birthday to my little princess..
Shynshyn...
22nd nov will be her 1 year old birthday!
time passes so quickly right?! 
and her pic below~! 
enjoy!
By the way, she is so cute!!




 expression 1
 expression 2 - purposely !
 expression 3
 expression 4 - tongue out purposely!

 .
my mom brought her to outside to play the lantern before she sleep...
 .
5 facial expression of shyn shyn~
Dont you feel she is cute?!
But she is naughty.........
.
The end!
Good night!
.
having my exam recently..all the best for myself! ...Haha!

No comments: