Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, September 2, 2011

My Public Holiday

2nd day of the new SEP in our life! It will be a good month for me, for everyone!
aha....just celebrated the Hari Raya Puasa Aidilfitri and Hari Kebangsaan in last three days..
I'm sure that this is a happy public holidays for everyone..
almost a week for the holiday..How nice !
most of the people might rushing back to hometown or going to a trip..
neither me....I went back to hometown and enjoy my study week!
mention again, "ENJOY my Study Week!"
Yup! I suppose to start my revision but imma still to enjoy the public holiday like nobody business..
I just can't concentrate and no mood to open my books~
It is a sad thing and because of it, I started to feel nervous 
But im still not willing to open books ! A big lazy bum is still in my body~
.
It has been a week that i rest.. 
I need to force myself to open books and start to do the revision..
or else i might be lack of the time..
another happy thing also a sad case
the happy thing is i back to hometown i feel sweet..
my mom has cooked many delicious foods for ya..
the sad thing which is i ate alot and i gained weight in a week!
Yes! my tummy is bloated and i unable to gym room because it is closed in this few holidays!
Urgh~~ Keep fit keep fit !
.
and today i back to Kampar..
I cant bear with lonely tonight..
Im trying to look for some entertainment or places that i can go..
end up, Im sitting in front of my laptop and surfing net...
one week to go for my final exam!
To aim for the higher grade to avoid receive the unexpected lower result.
So,
We should started to do revision !
.

.
I learned something today..
Guess what?
.
when life gets tougher, think of future; When life gets easier, think of previous.
.
Always remember this..
Success is the best revenge.
Good night.
Share with you guys! enjoy ~
hahaha..yeah! quite ok seriously !
Malaysian Boy !


Malaysian Boy - A remixed Malaysian (Malay, Chinese and Tamil) version of
 the popular Kanye West & Estelle song "American Boy", specifically composed for the youth of Malaysia. 
This video takes you on a journey of this beautiful country, from rural to urban, across different landscapes and people. The strong connection between Malaysians in different races and different cultures convey a single message of 'united we stand'. Selamat Hari Merdeka Malaysia! 

No comments: