Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Week- updated

Time flies so fast!
It is the end of the semester & final exam is around the corner..
This is what i did !
check this out!
After i back from KL....
I had a steamboat dinner with Sheejan and Yeevon!
Yea...we are very spontaneous !
We made a sudden decision and we really go for it!
We went to Pasar to buy some ingredients for our steamboat..
tell you what! It is only RM8.80 per person to have very satisfied Tomyam steamboat
with many foods! We all ate till bloated tummy~
 Starting to prepare our dinner......get ready everything...
The foods that we prepared..many right?!
It is too much for three person seriously!
 Tomyam soup ! it seem tasty right? hahaha....yummy!
 Yeah! Its time to taste our Auntie Sheejan's soup!
cant wait to eat it !
fish ball, meat ball, toufu, vege...and many more!

 Thanks to yeevon to capture me without seeing my DOUBLE CHIN!
.
Not to the end yet...
Junkee and i went to ipoh again..
What we did in ipoh?
ermmm..i can say that we spent our time at Jusco ipoh..
walk around, eat arount and Sing K..
nobody will grab our mic because just two of us!
we sing like hell!
wonder why my voice getting worse than previous...
Lost my confidence at all!
by the way, still feel happy to have a singing section with junkee!
.
 .
 After we went to sing k...we go and walk around...
I went to try those sport shirts....feel like wanna to have some in my cabinet..
but it seem like not fit me at all or this is my personal perception?
any comment?
.
we took our dinner at WokSifu where located in the Jusco too..
and this is the dishes that we ordered..

 .
 .
 .
After that, we go for a movie..
Cowboys & Aliens...
.
the story line got a little confusing me..
but the action part still quite interesting..
6/10 from my rate..
.
Yeah! supper time..
we took our supper at Restorant Sun Tuck Kee..
It is located nearby Restorant Lou wong nga choy kai..
You will see this restaurant before you reach Lou Wong..
Check this out!

 .

 What we ordered?
This !!
RM 7++ per person for all the dishes....
worth? YES...for me!

 Cooked octopus ! super nice~
we ordered Fried Lou Xu Fan, Dai Lot Min and cooked octopus !
Took our supper and back to Kampar again...
.
This weekend, I back to my little hometown 
I love my mom dishes and miss it too...
Do you believe? I ate two big plates of the rice yesterday night!
I cant believe it too! It is too much for me for ordinary..
OMFG ! It is extraordinary & unbelievable!
I need to get my ass to gym tomorrow seriously!
gaining my weight recently!
By the way, Happy Birthday to my "Guma"
my eldest auntie of my father side...
we bought a small cake for her after our dinner...
It is a simple fruit cake..but it is nice...
at least it is not greasy...
 .
Yeah! This is my eldest auntie and my brother...
I really admire of her because she still can walk for a long long distance 
and without saying tired...
Lets imagine she can walk around 2KM to somewhere else in my hometown..
from her house to town...She is a senior citizen but she still not rely on transport..
Thats make me wanna to say "Wow! Cool !"
and her face is really smooth and very fair skin...!
Happy Birthday to my auntie! 
Health is wealth !
.
Good night!

No comments: