Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, August 19, 2011

Flashback

So sorry to my blog! Because of the assignments that i was busy with
and lack of time to update my blog..
my recent life, can i say STRESS?
I was rushing my assignments for three weeks , never stop at all!
Finished here and continue with another...
It is just like a train keep on running and never stop!
flashback my previous weeks...
I feel like to vomit...it makes me feel sick!!
I eat because of hungry but not the taste of foods..
I sleep because of recharge my energy but not a sweet dream..
It was really a nightmare for me...
suckz life!
.
Nomatter how busy i am, weekend is still need to have some rest hours 
for me to take a breath and relax..
maybe you can go for a good breakfast or have a walk with friends or family..
Yes ! I did..I went to FuShan restaurant, ipoh, and have a walk with my two bro!
We ordered for many but it seems little...
maybe we were so hungry!
.
(sincerely is one of the chapters to develop a good friendship.)

 Junkee and me..
wonder why i look so chubby in those pic..><
 ChunCiat and me.....
after our breakfast, we went to keklok cave to have a walk and relax...
and fetch junkee to buy his stuff~
End.
.
Finally, this is the pictures of the moral campaign that i joined..
moral subject is a compulsory course for us
and we need to organize a campaign..
so titled it as Anti-Discrimination 
.
This is our campaign committee...
 We did a protest around our university and the feedback is quite good..
feel so happy for it...
the actual campaign day everyone did a good job too..
after the campaign , everyone was busying to take pictures..
alot of pictures that we took..but i just uploaded some only...
(Lazy to wait it uploading......sorry ya)
 Dennis(the president of the campaign), wanyin, me ,sheejan and yeevon.
 Three of us!kinda like this pic....
 took pictures with our best beatboxer + MC...
the center guy with black colour shirt...he called Mike.
 Different "steam" face of mine....
 cheers for the successful campaign! 
 my small group members!
me, sheejan and lau! long time din take pic with him d..hahaha
.
anyway, my life is still fine at kampar..
I still can bear with it..
it is 3am right now..gonna to sleep !
need to gym in the morning , which mean later....
will go to KL to meet with my housemate and her in the evening..
I wish the ETS wont be delay...
everything will goes smoothly and have a nice trip..
another sweet weekend ...
.
See you guys ! will update again soon...
ciao!

No comments: