Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

my last weekend

.
Im back again...
seem like neglected my blog for few days..
because i got nothing to update..
But today..i would like to publish at here..
titled as My Last Weekend.
haha...it is not really my LAST weekend..
what i mean is what i did in my last weekend..
yeah!
went to kl and meet her..
didn't see her for few weeks..
so i heading to kl and meet her
and spent my weekend with her as well..
yeah! it was a lovely weekend for me..
thank you so much ! 
We went to several places around the PJ...
1 Utama, The Curve, Sunway Giza and Ikea..
LoL! yeah..spent my money and time in this places..
when i reached to kl at last friday..
i met with my friends (Jason, Singee, Chung and of course with her)
we had our dinner at Sunway Giza..Ichiban Boshi
next we went to Chatime and Snowflakes as well..
of course we order one and share ...
it is impossible to have a big bowl of ice per person after the dinner..
After the dessert time...everyone back to home as well ...
Saturday...wakeup at 10am prepared and go to 1 Utama..
we spent almost half day at there for a walk...
at night, going to The Curve teochew restaurant 
to have our dinner with my eldest sister
dinner and celebrate her birthday as well..
Sunday morning, check out and heading to Ikea to have our brunch..
I love the meatballs so much! It is so delicious~
will go and try the second time!
after that, walk around in Ikea and window shopping around the building..
and then I end  my trip with sitting in the train to go back to Kampar..
.

.
.
Yeah~ out of the topic...
feel so nice to have this weather recently...
It isn't hot yet not so cold..
Just feel windy and comfortable..
Guess what? 
It is nice to have a sweet dream!!
Seriously, I like the weather today...
the first time i wear jacket to school in this semester..
which mean good weather...
haha!
Yeah! end of the post..
Finished my crap and good night...
:) God bless and all the best....
Say hi to free, Say bye to busy soon!

No comments: