Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, August 19, 2011

Life is fragile and mystical

.
Thought today is a good and a peaceful day for everyone..
But it seem like nope..
I went to gym called Rakan Muda where nearby KTM station, Kampar..
I changed to this gym room because It is so crowded in university gym room..
I went to gym in this morning , 9.30am..
it was a very good morning for me..
but it ain't so good..
my eldest sister called me and informed me that 
my youngest auntie passed away..
This news shocked me ! 
Because my youngest auntie looks so healthy and without any disease..
what i know is she was not feeling well and my uncle fetch her to hospital..
who knows, hospital calling to my uncle and announced that bad news around 1am ...
.
Rest in peace auntie..
Life is just like so fragile and mystical ..
appreciate our life and the time that we having right now..
Don't brings your regret to the end of your life..
.
R.I.P



No comments: