Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Being 21

Im back everyone! I'm not abandon my Blog actually!
I'm busying for my exam recently!
Seriously! It drag me to hell ..
Guess what? my 21st Birthday clash with the exam...
how lame!
Anyway, I had a really Great celebrations
with all my beloved one..
I received many wishes from many people through facebook, sms or msn...
I appreciate it!

 Yeah!
Im being 21 years old..
It is a good thing because I can do everything legal after 21...
But being 21, I need to start to think of my future plan, life management..
I need to go for my dream...It just like to step out to accept everything in this realistic world.
Being 21 we need to know more about the Social world as well.
It can be realistic and cruel, still need to get through of it....
This is what to learn being 21 years old~
 Yup! This is a short update of me~
After the exam i will post all the celebration pictures....
yeah! It is damn many and I need to combine it into one pic and some are need to edit it!
.
Will update soon! Stay Tuned.

No comments: