Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, December 30, 2011

My 21st Birthday Celebration 1

Alright...Alright.. I'm back...I know i shouldn't  be too late to post it..
I helping my dad on day and back to home at night..
I got no intention to do any stuff after that..it is so tired and feel like exhausted.
Yeah~ It is my semester break again...
Somebody might feel like heaven and enjoying right now..
But for me, it ain't so good...It just like to wait for the judgement day!
Judgement Day? For what? 
Yeah~ It is a judgement for my exam..
( not so soon, so i still can feel free in this short moment)
Ok ! Back to my main topic..
yup yup!
 This is my 21st birthday celebration on my 21stBirthday eve ..
organized by Sue and Friends who are same badge with her..
They are Ginny, Singee, YeeShan, Ah Mii, Miko, Jason and Darie !
Thank you so much friends~ appreciate it..really~
Here are the pictures......

.
They booked a room in one of the cafe at Kampar
and we celebrate in the room...
taking our dinner, eat the cake, card game and others..
It considered as a simple, warm and sweet celebration..
 .
Here they are! Thank you guys...;D
 .
Besides that, they decorated the room as you can see through my pictures here..
It is nice.....like it~
 .

 .
The left side of the wall 
and the right side of the wall..all with balloon and the small wishing card..
they pasted the card at the bottom of the balloon...
.
Saw it? Colorful balloon
 .
Sue and me! ( Dontknow what happened to her mouth! hahaha! anyway i like this pic..
so her style~ !)
.
Dinner time...
 After that, card playing time.......
 After 11pm we force to back home because the cafe wanna to close..
and we end the celebration with having a group pictures as well...
.
 .
 .
This is how I spent my 21stBirthday eve with my beloved friends in Kampar..
Thank you everyone ~
Stay Tuned!
will upload more pictures for my 21st Birthday Celebration...
.
Good Night..XD
(God Bless the lecturer to be kind and let me pass all the subjects...Please Please~)

No comments: