Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tattoo


.
Tattoo
The hidden meaning of every different tattoo.
Which tattoo design meaningful for you?
I bet there is one for you.
Some people tattoo for fun
BUT some people make it for personal meaning and reason.
.
Tattoo
It ain't a representative of a bad boy or bad girl.
For me, It is an ART.
Yeah! It is  FOREVER with you once you make it.
So, I don't think I will play for fun.
 But I wont be regret after i make it.
Because there is something meaningful and important for my entire life of course.
.
Tattoo doesn't mean personality will change after it.
I don't think it has any power to affect a human to change his/her attitude.
It just an ART on your body 
or just something that the person need to remember or remind for him/her.
.
I will go and do it ONE DAY.
When?
Hah! Don't know?
maybe tomorrow, next year, of 10 years later?
I think I will tattoo a pair of word.
"Success Is The Best Revenge"
.
Shorten it to " Success. Best Revenge"
or maybe other word that more meaningful for me next time..
Yeah~ Depends.
and you need to have a strong determination to decide it!
So think properly before you go for it.
.
.
( By the way, Thanks for my family celebrated my early 21st Birthday just now.
It ain't what I expected but still warm and Thank you..appreciate it..:D    )
pic will post later on..Good Night.
.
Home Sweet Home

No comments: