Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, December 12, 2008

2 more days to go...

a birthday without family...
this is my first time will experince it soon ...
since i was a baby till now...i had 3 or 4 times birthday party only ( if i not mistaken )
my family culture which is they are not so concern about bierthday and all this thing...
my parents will bring me go to take a dinner and buying a cake celebrate with me this few years... i had my family celebrate my birthday with me every year...
2 more days to go...is my 18 years old birthday...it will makes me exciting and waiting for that day coming normally....but i din feel any exciting and happy now...
don ask me why..? i also don't know...
maybe there is many and many assignment are waiting for me...i don't have time to think and to feel it is coming...
and final is around the corner ... come on! allen..! you need to study hard start from now..!!
you cant be a loser..!
anywhere..., everything will be change after my 18 years old birthday..!
i got to sleep now...
night everyone...

at last, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Yew Hooi...my good friend we know each other since we was 13 years old...
i wish that he has a wonderful birthday at hometown...althought i cant celebrate with him now...apologize for that...
~Friendship Forever~

- My 18 years old birthday...is that going to celebrate with my family? But i wish... -

No comments: