Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Emo

i feel that im emotional recently...
my friends telling jokes or laughing...
but i still have a smile...or just give a response...
i don't know what the hell is happened about me...
im rushing my assignment recently....
have some conflict with my classmate...
is suppose coorperate well....but the result is different...
i don't like the feeling with conflict...and lying people...
but i cant control the matter...but it is over...
well...im not trust to anyone in my class now..
just can believe myself....wanna be bad or good guy in class..?
just checking their action and planning the next step what should i do...

very emo and emo recently....
Don't like to talk, don't like to laugh...
juat like a dark cloud around me....
help me..~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well , if u need help , u still can find me ... we are best friends ~ arent we ? im still willing listen u talking crap ~ *winks* stop being emo and be happy ~ ^^

Anonymous said...

ya...im ok...^^