Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My 18th Birthday !!

my 18th birthday...
a birthday without family..
a birthday with many friends and family wishing...
thanks to them...
thanks to:Dad, Celine(eldest sister), Shirley(elder sister), Derren(younger brother), Z, Sue, Ck, Kk, Sengle, Agatha, Weichung, Yaya, Huingoh, Cj Kaigor, Jeff, TB5 Gangs-( Bro.Jinyuan, Bobo, Carmen, Elaine, Carmen, Yangting, Cheehong, Chooipeng, Xiaopei, Grace, Hongyun, Junjun, Pooiyeng, Shyn ) Miss Kavitha(my lecturer), Benson, Ganss, Jingel kaimui, Joseph, Kelvin, Kiajin, Poicia, Ritchic, Shunjing, Suwen, Wenglee, Wenxian, Yongheng, Jowy, Jacelyn, Jessica, warrior, Andrew, Swing, Xiaobudian, Desiree, Kinjun, Kei Mikeleong, ziyin, 俊杰, Michelle, Maliqha, 丰仔 and many more...thanks you all..!!Sorry for those i forget to mention...tell me..!!but you cant angry me..!hihi...^^

13-12-2008 night
Sue wanted giving surprise for me...hihi...i know some about her planing ..so i think what will be going on...anyway, thanks her...and my cool friends from hometown...ck, kk and sengle...they came to kampar and celebrated with me...happy...and they bought a cake and t-shirt + beach pants for me...thanks alot..!! i like it...while there was 12am sharp...my phone was busy...and i was busy to reply message and msn....be a busy man that time....after they back, sue n i went to 21st bistro drinking some...
sue said im drunk that time...she said im emotional..haha...really..? don't know...after that,we went to westlake and waiting for meteor rain..but i think is rumours..because there is nothing..=.=

14-12-2008
my birthday...first of all, i slept till 9am..then wakeup online...! there is nothing to do ...and boring... thanks to my kaigor,eventhought he is moody recently but he still called and wishing me twice...thank you..!!
after that, sue n i planned wanna go out ...but there is raining suddenly...shit..!! then the planning
canceled. After that, we cooked something to eat..hmm...the third time i have a big cook in kampar...of course the all food is nice..hoho..!!then at night, my TB5 gangs and i had a gathering in 21st too... we eat and drink..i had two cakes by them..thanks alot...and....this time i drink alot...feels abit faint and simply say nothing...all my friends keep laughing at me...=.= after that, we had a big group snapshot ...! And then, we wanna go to sing K ..but it is closed...so canceled....then we went to restaurant for supper...finally i feel better more after taking supper...haha..my friends worried about me that time...lolxx...so shame..around 2.30am...i went back to home normally and my friends expectation is fail..hihi...because they expected i will drunk when back home....finally nope..!hihi...
overall, my birthday is just like that....
a birthday with friends...
i will post the photo soon,sorry....because im so busy for last week and this next week....have to rush my assignment and presentation....

No comments: