Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A different study lifestyle and christmas eve T.T

i had a horrible and terrible tired week...
a totally diffirent lifestyle ...
every day need to presentation with formal ...
OMFG ! my formal shirt not enough for it...i need to buy formal shirt and my formal pants for future use...
i had my presentation last wednesday and i had a praise from lecturer ...im so happy...because this is the first time praise by lecturer in my individual section presentation...^^
this week..i had writing for mass comm presentation also..."press conferences" ...i had put alot of effort on it...and i didn't sleep just because of it...i prepared all the tools and decoration things...
is damn tired for me....shit...!! and i went to presentation without a full rehearsal and one source makes me stress is i have to get ready with the question from media group in press conferences... im worry they will play a trick on my group...but finally they asked the question is simple for me....~.~ and in the same time i had a good comment from lecturer...^^ Thanks God~~

After that, i went back and sleep a whole night....then celebrated wei chung's birthday with him... and then, i went to 21st drinking with my friends...we discuss about ghost...is quite scary and fright...we drink and chit-chat until 3am and i was badly drunk and overnight in my friend's house...really shit..!

and the next day ( yesterday) i woke up on 8.30am then went back to my house and continue to sleep...is damn blur that time....and then i went to school on 11.3am but the class is ended on 12pm...i just went there and take an attendance...=.=

after that, i have to start rushing my web pages deisgn assignment...is quite challenging for grace khoo and me...i have to edit images up to 30 images for her in one night...but i havent finish yet now...continue tomorow...because i have no mood to edit images...im doing the assignment until now and no christmas countdown for me....everyone went to celebrate and somebody having a trip to genting or singapore... left me alone in a room and rushing for assignment...! FUCK ! and Bull Shit ! what the hell christmas eve i had !? And tomorow need to continue my assignment...! Friday morning i have to go back earlier and i need a meet with my sister ... don't know how she looks like and what the souvenir she bought for me from Bali and Sarawak...i think is useless for me as well...

Yesterday is Wei Chung's Birthday !! i wish he had a wonderful birthday and merry christmas !

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!

Good Night and Have a nice dream ~~~

No comments: