Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

海潮汇




This year mid-autumn festival i went to Taiping ~
the first year i didnt celebrate with my family ...
ya..~ 2 Sept i went to Taiping for a performance ...
called 海潮汇。。

(this is my hostel toilet... he is my senior : chien wei )

( the view from my hostel balcony ... and this is my bed ..)






2nd day ~ 3 Sept ... raining day ...



(this is Taiping buddhist temple ...)







After breakfast , we move to Taiping town hall to rehearsal ...

(250++ members for choir ~ everybody is busying for rehearsal ...)




After that, we went back to hostel to rest and get ready ~




( He called Khang Chern..my first UM friends ...>< , He get shocked i captured when he makeup by hairstylist)



( The hairstylist makes my hair more charming !! Hahaha ... i got my hairstylist...)




( After she makes ~ got blink blink and purple colour ~ )left pic


( my senior looks more handsome ... kakaka )right pic



(She called foong hua ~ we know each other since the 人间音缘校园歌唱比赛 ... her voice nice too ~ )









( One of the older from KL choir group ~ he looks younger than his actual age...) left pic


( She called Mei Ling ~ from UM too ... she is funny ....nice to meet them !)






( from left pic: two "mimi" eyes ...Fang Kiang and my senior... : right pic: me & Fang Kiang )





( Ah feng, isabell jia jia and chien wei...)







3rd day - 4 Sept Taiping view ......






( A choir teacher ....! she is a very expert teacher !! I like her voice ....)





( They are the committee ...thanks to them to help us arranging all the stuff ...)







( UTAR and UM friends .... Enjoy .....) See you all soon !!!






























Ciao ~ more pictures i try to upload soon ~




NIGHT !







enjoy it !

1 comment:

ray brixton said...

sure you have a great time doing your hairs by stylist and enjoyed yourself...

anyway you said that you are interested in 'flying', you are welcome to ask me question abt my job if you want...

my msn is straightcool@hotmail.com

make sure you study hard first..

ray