Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dead for Online.

Shit ! I cant online at home for this two days .
Because my modem DAH ROSAK .
D.I.U
I thought i can online for this two days at my hostel .
How knows - the modem spoilt d !
So , Im in cyber cafe now .
F U C K !
i called to TMnet today ... I called them for 5 times ...
I want them to fix it quickly !
IMMEDIATELY !
But end up,
They will / may come to fix it on tomorrow ~
GOSH !
Tomorrow im not around d..! I will go to Taiping at 9am ..!
HOW TO FIX ?!
~ Slow SLOW Slow ~
零啊 !!! Zero! Zero!
Bored here now !
I cant live without ONLINE !
Dead For It .
(Iwish i can perform well in this performance. I wish i can know more new friends at there(Hope they are friendly as well). I wish everything will ba fine. I wish I CAN ONLINE NOW ! )
PIPPIP !

2 comments:

Vin vin said...

hi~
long time no come here ady, been bz on working~
be patient my fren !
tm owes like dis.
hopefully u can online soon !

gackyz said...

lol dun so mad la allen. chill chill chill :D