Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Today.

I at my Hometown now ~

What i did today ?

Whoa~ It is really damn bored...

I brought my auntie to see dentist

&
Asking the information about wash teeth + whiten teeth for me...

I need to wash + whiten my teeth...

It is terribly DIRTY ! (u know i know ... Don mention again ~)

So, i plan to go to dentist there next week...

After that, i brought my brother to optometry centre...
He bought contact lens

&

This is the first time he wear...

LoL !

He makes me thinking back the first time i weat contact lens ...

Damn suffer !


Hmmm~ Hometown is really b~o~r~i~n~g !

I got no any entertainment for me...

AIKS !
My mom will going to KL tomorrow...

So, i need to take care of my brother...

fetch him go here and there ~ Driver Day again...


The end of this year ... my family got many wedding dinner to attend ...

So, i need to save money

&

Buy..........
.

New Shirts

New Pants

New Shoes

New Perfume

.
Hmmm~ What can i buy for my birthday present?
.

Shoes?

Wallet?

or
others?

Think first and buy soon~


Nike Shoes ?
Fossil wallet?

Think Think Think.


( DON'T WASTE & SAVE MONEY !)


6 comments:

Jason Lee said...

Armani Jacket!!!!

Allensecret said...

haha...wow~ you gift me huh?

kc said...

when is ur birthday o??

Allensecret said...

14 dec ~~~~~~ ^^

Anonymous said...

ahaha...u have plenty of baju liao lar....out of so many, which one do u wish to have the most?shoes?wallet?perfume? -shirley-

Allensecret said...

hmmm...shoes..i think...