Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Updated !

Im back ! everyone~
Vegetarian for 3 days ~
This is what i did in every year ~
"Jiu Wang Ye" period so many peoples will vegetarian for it ~
LoLx...im not sure why they want to vegetarian ~
For me, it is just a simple maigre day ~
Oh~yeah... i had a hair cut again...
Well... This time it is a SO trendy hairstyle for me...
And
It is new for me !
LoL... my parents cant accepted my hairstyle...
Even though is me...
NEW FOR ME, NEW TRENDY.
LoLxxx.
What i did this in this few days ?
Drawing .
Yeah ~ I Love Drawing.
Drawing can cultivate my patience...
I took some old drawing that not complete yet last time...
and complete it~
While i drawing , i knew that...
you need to put alot of effort and heart to draw...
So that, i put alot of patience to complete it.
But, my drawing skill is backslide d! ZOMG!
I should to improve back ~
Keep it up !
Last but no least ...
I want to say ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
my Dad, Auntie, brother-in-law , Bro Teong , Chinyew, Eric Chuah and others whose birthday
on OCT ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
May all be Happy everyday !
^^wink*
- CIAO -

3 comments:

kc said...

new hair style?
quick take pic n upload here la!!

動 Orson said...

u wish so many ppl ah..haaa
no upload new hair pic ah...haa

Allensecret said...

hahaha~ upload soon ~thanks for visiting..