Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Halloween Funfair & Party 2011

ulala~ ulala~
Here I am again..
OK!
This is what i mentioned before..
The Halloween Funfair & Party held in my school.
Yeah yeah!
.
Here is all about the pictures of that day.....
Because I am one of the committee..
So, We go for fun and paint something on my face..
in fact is to promote the face painting to the others..
.
Morning section...not much photos we took....
 .
Besides the face painting booth, we also got haunted house, 60 second challenges
and THIS ( photo shooting booth)..
 .
Single Shot! Not bad....cool!
 .
Ok! Come to the night section which is the Halloween Party..
I was act like a Chinese ghost with a white face...
I make the makeup by myself.....
LoL!
How is it? Not bad?
But my brother said imma like a Shanghai man ghost..
hahaha.......really?!
.
Here is the picturessss...
Bear, Daphne, Sheejan and me.
 .
Me and yeevon......with the photo frame..hahaha!
 .
 .
LoL!
the other Chinese Ghost...XD
 .
many different types of ghost!
Check this out!
 .
 .
Elaine , me and Kimiro
 .
group picture...
 .
Junkee and me
 .
Chinese ghost with Leopard Lady.
 .
do I seem so sick?!
 .
This pic is really horrible...omg!
cant believe I can be so horror.
 .
SS time...Ghost portrait..hahaha
 .
Eyan and me.
.
Got smurf somemore! hahaha... 
.
Do you know my lecturers are really brave to wear!
They are so exaggerate! bravo...
Sheryll, Sheejan, Miss Ina(Lecturer), me, Miss Esaline(Lecturer) and  a Japanese ghost(tak tahu siapa)..
hahaha.....paiseh
 .
Junkee, me and yeevon!
 .
Three of us.
 .
.
The Halloween Funfair and Party 2011 is officially to the end.
Thanks to the friends who came to support us
and
hope you all enjoy the horror day...
.
End.
Good Night.

No comments: