Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Life is not a job.

.
Yeah!
Just edited and post here right now...kinda funny
Have been 2 weeks didnt update anything here...
no choice...Because im started to busy my assignments as well...
imagine....14 weeks things need to be done in 7 weeks..
It is quite pack actually..
.
Well, In this recent weeks..
I'm doing so many things.....
went my friend's wedding dinner at hometown,
preparing for this friday halloween funfair and party,
movie shooting for assignments,
and many more!
.
After this friday halloween party...
imma rushing to KL on this saturday morning to attend a wedding lunch
whose one of my close person in my life..
Besides that, I need to practice my songs for the competition...
Seriously my voice become worse....
Lack of training? I guess so..
.
I got to sleep...So, keep it short first..
.
More pic will upload soon..
Stay Tuned.
.
Ciao.
Good Night.
.
Life is Not a Job.

No comments: