Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MV shooting- Here in my home parody

Back to my Blog..
I'm here again!
The halloween party officially end in last Friday
and
this week gonna be my bad bad week!
I need to finish all the assignments by this weekend
and preparing for this weekend event..
.
Anyway, This is not the main point~
.
Today i want to announce that 
the mv parody is done finally!
shooting last few weeks 
editing last few days
and today I can share with you guys..

.
Behind the scene...is time to make up
 .
Group picture!
.
and this is the production..
enjoy the show!
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRG3NbQpmCg&feature=share
.
After watch do not forget to help to click a "LIKE"
your "LIKE" will affect my coursework marks..
Thank you very much!
.
Stay Tuned..

No comments: