Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Visited One FM with them.

1:56 AM ...It doesn't mean late for me recently..
I guess my time zone change upside down.
But today, I reached my hometown at 7pm
finished my dinner with family 9pm
really F* my life...I was feel sleepy and back to my room
and SLEEP...
Yeah! I made alot dreams until 1am and awake..
Shouldn't be like that, need to change back to be a Good Boy..XD
.
This consider as a school trip...hmmm...yeah..organized by mass comm society..
we went to PJ and  spent our time at there the whole day...
at first went to take our lunch at One Utama mall..
Sheejan, Yeevon and I took our personal t-shirt go to the mall 
and we changed immediately..
Seriously I never wear school T-shirt and walk in a mall...
I don't think it is cool...my personal thoughts only.
.
and then went to visit One FM..
.
Yeah..I know it doesn't cool..But just sharing..
now i just realized a FM DJ room is not that BIG...
It is enough to let mostly 10 person stuck inside....
But there is one thing that I feel interesting is their PA system..
You need to know every single thing of it ! 
When you need to talk..
Where you need to press later..
What songs or info you need to play..
Alot of things you need to settle..and be STEADY..
.
This is the group photo..
 .
Three of us again...XD
 .
Inside the DJ room...
The DJ took pic when the song is playing.....
well! This is only the time she can talk to us and take pic with us.
 .
Me, CJan and Laughing Sis( Eyan) XD
 .
Do you feel im frustrated?
Actually I did.
There is no air-con , HOT and
we need to stand in front of HOT FM DJ room and wait...
seriously Very HOT!
 .
Me, The coolest one-Louis and Mei Chee...
 .
Outside of the building...group pic again...
.
After visiting the company..
We back to Bus and get our ass to back home...
Thats all for the one day trip.
.
The End. 

No comments: