Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, March 2, 2009

First Class On Monday

Monday... is monday now...
feels like my sem break so fast pass by...
a new semester for me...
a new challenge for me...
2 subjects for this sem...maths and psychology...
what the theory subjects...damn bored !
but i have to love it ... T.T mom ! help me...
i hate math since i studying in primary school...
because of the teacher ! don't know how to teach...make me mad of it...so i hate it...
is the teacher affect me...! yup ! is the math teacher ! and the secondary school teacher...
what the _ _ _ _ ! really make me mad of it again and make me hate him ...! ( add math teacher - lignum? ET?) haiz.... but i will try my best to score it .... XD

Well... till now i don't know whether i want to resit the marketing subject or not...because i took a poor result... is just confusing me now... anything just by a finger's breadth...another problem is i don't know whether i can handle it or not..? if i resit, i need to put alot of effort on it...and have to study again all the chapter... so that i can score it ...! but how about the other two subject...? i can't leave it too... have to put more and more effort on it too... come on!! i don't know i take the result and what should i say..? lucky or unlucky..? hmmm... anyway... all is just a pass...have to look forward too... !! right ? guys...

So, monday ..! the first class for me... have to meet each others again... well... i need to wear nicely and make over... hehe ! the first day...can't so slipshod... give others a good image ... and fresh look...well...but i become fat already ! shuuuuttt !

Whatever ... everything go lucky... i wish...
god bless me ...~
good night ~
sweet dream ~

Add-on :
*i looked at the outside of the window just now...clouds turn red at midnight ,and silence everywhere... just some insects making noise... hmmm...happy 4 friends back... a whole house will be very noisy back... haha !! _____peaceful : chirrupy house ...

*Chin Yew's result will be announced tomorrow... so what can i say is "good luck and glad "...

No comments: