Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A year For Us



2 days ago ~ i had a happiness day ...


That is my group(TB 5) photo shoot ...


yes !finally is our turn !!


I didn't have this such feeling since graduated after form 5 ...


This feeling is like so warm and funny ...


I Love Our Laughing Noise and Smile ...


Really appreciate that day we had ... Memorable~


One year for TB5 ..


One year we have ...


After this 7 weeks, somebody may going to another campus to continue their study ...


And it is the end for TB5 OF MAY INTAKE 2008 ...


is fast for a year pass by...


and we will be less to see each others ...


haha...maybe forget after 3 years ...


Thanks to you all for giving me a memorable and wonderful moment ...


i will appreciate it ...


Good Luck,my friends ...


Good Luck,TB 5 ...




(Here We Are ...TB5)

No comments: