Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Think Who, That's Who

Raining yesterday ~ a whole night… non-stop…
Well, I go late for the class this morning again…
Lazy bum can’t wake up after the rain…
It is very syok sleeping after the rain…
But the sun rising now~ feel hot tardily…
After the rain, all the plants look so fresh and greenish…
11.39am… Sitting here alone ~ nothing to do… But something still confused me…
I don’t understand ~
There are so many types of people in this world~
Everyone have their own planning…
Do you all think that will you be friend with someone has very good planning management?
Someone really realism… I found out this personality from someone~
Are “?” do everything depends on “?” planning …
Really disappointed ~
“?” let me deeply to know who “?” are …
DANGEROUS! I can’t believe in “?” anymore …
Thanks god I realized the truth now …
- Think Who, That’s Who. -

No comments: