Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mistiness : Killing : My Friend : Later

hmmm...feel so blue and blur today...
Don't know why... cant concentrate today ...
feel like something weighing on my mind ...
Is it something to happen ?
Blue and Blur ~~~~~~
I decided that i don't want to resit any subject ...
Thanks for my friend Grace, she told me the news before i pass up the form ...
If not, i will be very suffer in this semester...
But it not means that i can relax..! Nope...i need to put alot of effort on maths and psychology...
This two stiff subjects ... Killing me ...~~~~
I got a friend, he got gfriend d ...!!!
his gfriend looks like chubby and cute ...
like a HK actress when she smiles ...( from my side )
the girl treat my friend very well ...
hehe ~ if got chance i will post photo of them on my blog to you all ...
they look so sweet and happy ...
they will together for keeps ...
Bless them ~ god ...
Hope...
my family members good luck and healthy all the time ...
my buddies happy always and good luck on their exam ...!!
my Kaigor success be a manager and good luck ...
Thats all for now ...~
Jogging with sue later...
i hope the sun can shine like spotlight ... it hot like volcano ...
Don't rain now ~ pls ...
It's going to rain and dark ...
God bless ... Sun Shine !!

No comments: