Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, March 30, 2009

Tomb-Sweeping Day ~

( Kim YouZi ~ pretty Girl )
( Cute Cute ~ )

( It play itself ~ move here and there ... Difficult to capture )








( my Easy-Laugh Brother ~)lol...


( what we ate...)





( Two Tables For Lunch )






( my brother and i went to McB after finished
to make the " Fat Gou" with my mom and sister )
( What we eat ~)

( what we drink ~)




( Back to Kampar this early morning ~ )

Qing Ming back ~ i went to "qing ming" yesterday ... of course with my family , my kindness auntie and my funny relatives ... this year my another auntie come back and go with us ~ .......................N....O..........C......O......M......M.......E.......N........T........ ~ about them...
( Pls Respect Others...! ) hiiiiuuuuuuuu~
Back ~
My cousinly bought a puppy ! it called " Kim YouZi" if not mistaken ... it is born with 3 months only... it is so cute ....but NAUGHTY ! bite here bite there... and my mom can't endure anymore ... and spank it ...=.= lol...its hair so soft like a teddy bear ... it is toy poodle ...! we play with the dogs a whole night ... the poodle won't yaff at night ... good girl ...! but my dad ... snore a night ... makes my sister and i can't sleep well...

Qing Ming .... means yesterday... we start our journey at 7am ... finally i can drive car to go ..!! hehe ~ my dad disburden d....hoho ! Arrived there and clean my grand parents grave ... we chit-chat at there ...and talk funny ... lolxx... cloudy day for us ....thanks god ... we eat at there ... at my grand parents's grave... like picnic...=.= but i love that feel ... i din go to there for two years d... so im so appreciate this tomb-sweeping day this year ...

After that , we went back to home ... then i went to cut my hair with my two sisters... and then went to take our lunch ... my dad book a room for our lunch ... thanks...

After lunch , i went back and sleep a whole day ... damn tired ...!!


Thats all for tomb-sweeping day this year ~


What i think , what i write ...
Who you are , be polite ...










No comments: