Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Iceman in the Summer Day, He keep unremitting to live.

Iceman lives in a summer day ...
Melting Melting ...
freaking hot recently ~

So apologize to make you miss out a memorable day ...
It is happened on 2.30am morning ...

Today feel moody when back home ...
Don't know why ...
just wanna to shut up and keep quiet ...
i prefer to settle problem myself ... i don't like to need help from others ...
Maybe im a false pride person ...
but i need help every time ... i need many helps from many peoples ...
thanks them ~ but im feel not well ...
i got my own style to do my work ... but ~ some of them will disagree me ...
i ignore them because i know what i want to do the next ...
i got my planning before to do everything ... i dislike people planning for me ...
i got my own plan ... i don't want my life so messy ... and i just keep it and keep quiet ...
i start to confuse everything ... everything around me ... everything i did ...
i start to doubt myself ...

i changed alot ... ~ i changed something to good and something to bad ...
some of my behaviour and attitude i keep changing ...
damn tired to change actually ... but i still keep to do ...
i will feel that i change to someone i don't know sometimes ...
i need to adapt my new me ... i need time to adapt ...

yeaahh ~ finished to plaint ... ~
but still the remain ...

Dinner time ~ bye

p/s:im fine ...and sorry to make you worry ... don't keep "it" in heart ... ~

No comments: