Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, May 25, 2009

Result < 10%

I cant sleep well ..
I got one more try ..
A last chance later ..
im so struggling about that ..
But i know the chance rate is low .. <10%
But i still need to try .. i have to try to appeal ..
The last chance .. my last hope ..
i do not tell my dad about that because i don't want him
disappointed again ..
All i have to swallow and restrain oneself ..
After this , i just accept what i got and give up ..
everyone will go to register later .. But me?
still struggling to appeal ..
I have to put down all my pride later ..
This is what i unlike .. but i still have to do ..
I accept my poor luck ..
I accept every bad things happened to me ..
I accept the result i got ..
I accept what God give me ..
This is what i can do ..
Follow the flow as my friend said ..
more effort, less expectation as sister said ..
Im mad to face all this .. But i still want to face ..
Im tired to settle all problem .. But i still need to settle ..
i need more endurance than others ..
to accept who im ...
Even though i put more and more effort ..
but still the same ..
on the other hand ,
outsider will think that im playful but actually not ..
This is what im hurt and i hate ..
i really hate misunderstand ..
Smiling everyday but different inside ..
Have to stand up and walk my long journey ..
Be tough to alive ..!
- good luck everyone , happy reopen school -

3 comments:

Stanley said...

Be tough be strong!!!!
May the force be with you!
Friends & family will always be there to support you..

pOOh said...

be strong~
just accept what was happen~
每一个发生都是让我们学习。加油!

Shirley Chin said...

smooth sea never make a good sailor, fine weather never make a good pilot, smooth and easy life never make a human good. never ask GOD why me..instead, tell the GOD 'try me'. challenges make us more competitive in the future. -shirley chin-