Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Whats my feeling this few days ?

Being lazy & lazy this few days ..
Oh no ~ time of stress for me recently ..
i really unlike "the" system .. it is really messy ..
What the ... ! Can they really have a good communicate with each other ?
They make us feel so faint about that .. Which one is true and which one is false ?
They are not so sure now .. Gosh !
Are they really eat money to alive ? Shiiiiiiiiittttt ... ~
Annoying ~ !
Next monday will be a cloudy day for me ..
Started my new challenge & new study style ..
Grrrrrrr !
" Ghost Period " is belongs to me now ~ Why not "him" ?
I miss the chance ~ and i not regret ..
I accept ...
God bless me and Good luck !
Bless Bless Bless ...
What happened to MSN ?
Why i cant sign in all the time ?
really lost contact with my friends already ...
A weirdo appear on my friend's blog ..
=.= it is really makes me feel funny ... He/She is really stupid childish ~
anyway ... my name is non of the person business ... lol ~ really bull shit ..~
Peace !
- New Started , New Challenge -

No comments: