Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Piss Around At Penang !

3 hours to go ~

Came back from kl and start my new journey to Penang ..

wow ! nice life i like ...

Penang i coming !

hmmm... i hope i will have a nice trip at Penang ~

Thanks sister... she planned a whole schedule for me d...

a full time trip ~ hehe ...



i hope i can enjoy a whole trip ...

Haiz ... every sem break i will sick once ...

i don't know why ...

Grrrrrrrrr~

This time is sore throat ...

I hate sore throat ! it makes me cant eat every spicy things ...!

yesterday ... i feel my body temperature raising...

so i quickly go to 7eleven when back form Sue house and bought a panadol and fisherman ...

i worry to sick ... but im fine now ... No fever but sore throat ............ Grrrrrrr....OMG !

anyway ... no matter what i still want to go to Penang !


Have to pack my luggage now ..~

see you all , guys !

Missu , miss u all ...


Piss around at Penang ! hehe !






(p/s: see you and miss you ... i will take care myself and take care yourself ...)






No comments: