Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, May 4, 2009

Intangibly Feeling

Haha ! X-Men Wolverine ~ i watched at Cinema finally !

Today went to my hometown new cinema to "TEST" the cinema ... how good the seat ...how good the service... how good the P.A... hmmmm... is ok for me ... ~


Had a gathering with old friends just now ~

hmmm ... feel great !

but our topic become less and less ... how come ?!

haiz ~


Hoho ~ have a busy weeks for me recently ...

Have to fetch my brother back from school & tuition ...

sometimes have to help my mom to fetch something ...

Maybe sometimes i have to help my family do this do that ...

Grrrrrr.... no time for me to have a nice sem break ... ~


So exciting to go to kl and penang trip ... !

hmmmm ......


so boring here ... Huuuuuuuiiiiiiiiii~

viewing others blog and profile ...

bored bored bored


Anyone have some job for me ...?

feel so empty recently ... i need some work ...

anyone ?


Feel like intangibly now ... ~

intangibly something that intangible ~


Night anyone ... Night B ~





No comments: