Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2012

Good Morning ~
I got up at 6am... WHY SO EARLY?
=.= ...i got a nightmare ~ awake from it...
So, i redo the poster ... and took my breakfast, watching movies, facebook, and blogging ...
Gonna to bath soon ...
Deng ! i feel lazy to update my blog recently .. Haiz...

Last thursday i went to watch 2012 with friends ...
hmmm~ its graphic so interesting and a good story of it ...
I even cant imagine if 2012 happened ...
Everyone death ? Or still survive?
But in the story, every survivor is some rich person, some authority, and scientist...
Then how about us? Death or Survive?
LoL... maybe .................

I found a interesting movie clip from youtube ...
It is about if 2012 happened, all human dead and what will happened in this world...



Check this out !

Gonna to school now !
Be right back ~

No comments: