Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, November 9, 2009

Brings me back to secondary school life.

Good Morning , Everyone !
Yup Yup Yup ~
It is so early for me to get up...
i got up at 6.15am...
& then
Fetch my brother go to school...
By the way
We had a early breakfast before he goes...
LoL.


This early morning breakfast i never take since i graduated my secondary school life...
Haha...Yeah ! really !
Dont you guys feel it is too early to take ?

Yes. For me~

We went to a Wan Tan Mee kopitiam

To Eat

Of course, Wan Tan Mee la...

Hmmm... Thanks to him to bring me back to secondary school lifestyle today.

I feel Fresh air and silent in the morning...






WhoaHuu !! Our breakfast ...!

Haha, of course this is i ordered for both of us to eat..

All add up is RM11.40 for two person...




An Abundance Breakfast ..

Im so full now ~

ZOMG ! What a Fat Day again !



I miss my secondary school life ...

Once again i mention ~ Not the suck shool ...

I mean my class , my friends ...

5sc4 from 2007..

Miss you guys!

( Im infront of you again, my laptop..)

No comments: